You may purchase your Open Ride Pass online but you must still check in and sign the release waiver.
2021 Open Ride & Camping
June 12 - December 1
Thursday 3-9p - Friday 1-9p - Saturday 9a-10p - Sunday 9a-7p
Open Ride Pass - ATV / UTV / Go Karts / Dirt Bikes / Buggies
$25 Adult Weekend Pass Friday-Sunday
$20/day Adult Saturday & Sunday
$15/day Adult Thursday & Friday
$10/day Adult Passenger (no vehicle)
$10 Kid Weekend Pass 4-14yo (under 3 free)
Save $5 Veteran & Senior 65+
Group discounts for parties or clubs - 15+ people 15% off - 20+ people 20% off when booked in advance
Camping - Primitive
Generators welcome, along with off ground campfires or pre approved fire ring locations
Seasonal RV spot
$1000 (5.5 months) or $250/monthly
Contact Kaila@HorsePowerPark.com for seasonal camping application and annual release waiver
Top Fuel Tiki Bar
Cold Beer, Spritzers, Sodas, Snacks, fire wood, ice, novelties, necessities and more!
Appointments during the week by request. Call or text 828-838-6193
**All participants MUST sign the Open Ride Release Waiver PRIOR to riding. Minors under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the minor release.
*Open Ride is weather permitting during winter off season.
*Grandstand events may change Open Ride hours and limited access areas.
We have wooded trails, 1/2 mile dirt circle track, infield course with mx jumps, hill climbs, mud slings, sandy beach and mud hole in the woods. There is easy riding options for beginners or kids and trail riding, hill climbs and deep mud for those looking for a challenge.
Camping is primitive with flat paved spots for RVs / Campers, shaded tree spots for tents/RV/campers and fires permitted at spots with fire rings. If you would like a specific camp site please make a reservation in advance. We allow generators and have water access if you need to wash or refill.
HorsePower Park Open Ride & Camping Rules
- No Drinking and Driving! Period! This will absolutely not be tolerated.
- Children must wear helmets if the vehicle does not have a roll cage.
- No Drugs.
- No Glass Bottles! <--- Zero Tolerance
- We are not responsible for your lost / stolen / damaged property. Please be careful.
- Clean up your trash.
- No vehicles, tires, parts, trailers, etc. left behind without permission from the park. If you brought it in, take it back out.
- Watch your children. You are responsible for them. We do not have staff to babysit for you.
- Trails close at dark.
- No Pets. We know you love them, and we love ours, but they may not love each other. We do not want to worry about them disturbing other guests, getting hurt, lost, etc. We don't want the responsibility! Please leave them at home if you are riding. **If you are camping you may have your pet at your campsite, must be cleaned up after and cannot be brought to common areas.
- Be respectful to your peers. If you’re competing here, you’re a professional. If you’re a spectator, please be respectful to your fellow spectators. If you’re wheeling in the woods, watch out for others on the trails. We want everybody to have fun at HorsePower Park.
- Yield to Children. Keep in mind this is a family park. Please behave accordingly.
- Do NOT tear up the grass!
- No Fighting! You will be permanently banned from the park and no refund will be issued! This is a family park and zero fighting will be tolerated.
- No refunds